ULTRA Linear Irrigation System
T-L’s “ULTRA Linear Tractor” allows you to irrigate adjacent parallel fields with one system. The spans linear pivot around a stationary 4-wheel tractor using a furrow, cable, concrete ditch or buried wire for guidance. The tractor can rotate allowing the system to operate in a variety of orientations such as a linear pivot.
Cost Benefits / Water Conservation:
- Maximize irrigated acres using one machine.
- Irrigate L-shaped fields.
- Can operate as either a linear pivot or just as a pivot.
- Reduce labor costs up to 90% compared to traditional irrigation methods such as gated pipe.
- Continuous movement results in very high distribution uniformity.
- Low Voltage DC power eliminates the risks associated with high voltage AC power.
- Proprietary Hydro-Clear® Hydraulic Pivot Oil formulation is environmentally friendly.
- Continuous movement achieved through the Hydrostatic Drive vs. start-stop action of high voltage AC machines.
- Only system in the industry to utilize real-time speed feedback for accurate speed control.
- Speed Sensors in the hydraulic motors at each end tower.
Ease of Use:
- User friendly Precision Linear Control Panel.
- Real-time diagnostic information at user’s fingertips.
- Automatic application changes can be programmed at different locations in the field, reducing the number of trips made.
- Versatile tractor platform can be adapted to several water feed and guidance options.
- Web-based Pivot Control
- Center Pivot
- Linear Irrigation Systems
- ULTRA Linear Irrigation System
- Quick Tow Irrigation Systems
- GPS Navigation Corner Systems
- Corner Irrigation Systems
- Nutrient Water Management
- PMDI(Precision Mobile Drip Irrigation)
- Pivot Management Options
- Precision Linear Control Panel
- Pump/Power Division
|This T-L has been pretty well maintenance-free. It's a great system.|
|Best of all, the T-L pivots require a lot less labor than either the side-roll systems or the electric units, and at my age, I'm all for anything that takes less labor.|
|If I could take a vacation with all the money I've spent on T-L parts and labor over the years it would be pretty short.|